At chipandpin-machines.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also may use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. chipandpin-machines.com collects personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
3. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make commenting available to you on certain pages. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS/GOOGLE ADS. This site also uses third party advertisements to generate revenue. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on chipandpin-machines.com, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing London property ads to someone in London, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, McAfee and Eset.com. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
6. CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
7.1. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please contact us at the following:
41 Montonmill Gardens
Monton, Manchester, M30 8BQ
7.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.